anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Zapłacony towar karta brak wpłaty u sprzedającego

Zapłacony towar karta brak wpłaty u sprzedającego.
Mam problem zapłaciłem za torbę 10 funtów karta. Sprzedający nie dostał pieniędzy musiałem płacić gotówka. Moge sie domagać zwrotu pieniędzy od ebay??
Wiadomość 1 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź
2 ODPOW. 2

Czy zapłata kartą jest widoczna w historii operacji na koncie karty lub na koncie PayPal ? Skontaktuj sie z operatorem karty lub PayPal

Wiadomość 2 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź

Cześc bardzo Ci dziekuje za odpowiedz. Dostałem wiadomość od ebay wklejam pod spodem. Z tego co rozumiem radzą mi zebym nie płacił ale ja zapłciłem za torbę gotówka a gosciu nadal twierdzi ze nie otrzyma pieniędzy a z tego co widze jest w systemie ebay ze płatność była zrealizowana podsyłam treść
Hello Karol,

Thank you for contacting eBay customer support regarding the Item "Uber Eats Box" 253769449118. I understand that initially you have paid to the seller via PayPal, however now you are stating that seller did not received the payment and you want to pay via cash. Please do not worry, I will resolve the issue in the best possible manner.

I have checked the details and can see that you have make the payment via PayPal with the transaction id: 6H428106LC140283A and the status is showing that payment is completed. Here, I would suggest you to communicate with the seller and if they still didn't find the payment on their PayPal, tell them get back to us or contact PayPal, we will assist them further.

I also suggests you not to make payment via cash or any other method.

I'm confident that I've communicated things clearly, as always our aim is to assist you in the most efficient and professional manner. I wish you all the best on eBay in the future.

Kind regards,

Vikram K.
eBay Customer SupportI hope the above information was useful.

Wiadomość 3 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź