anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Zniknęła negatywna opinia dla sprzedającego.

Wystawiłam negatywną opinię sprzedawcy. Po ok. tygodniu sprawdzam, a tej opinii nie ma. Mało tego okazuje się, że nie miałam przeprowadzonej transakcji z tym użytkownikiem /chociaż w mojej zakładce taka transakcja istnieje/. Na wpis numeru transakcji też otrzymuję cos takiego:

Nie znaleziono przedmiotu

Przyczyna:

• Nie masz transakcji z użytkownikiem a1ice.in.wonder1and .
  • Możesz podać inną nazwę użytkownika.

Jak to możliwe? Nie mam żadnej korespondencji ani ze sprzedawcą, ani z ebay-em.

Wiadomość 1 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź
2 ODPOW. 2

musial sie pewnie skutecznie odwolac do obslugi klienta

Wiadomość 2 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź

Tak zapewne było, tyle że nikt z ebay-a nie skontaktował się ze mną przed usunięciem komentarza. Pewnie uwierzył na "słowo" sprzedającej. A oni /e-bay/ mają gotowe formułki, które piszą nie czytając nawet co ja mam do powiedzenia. Sądzę tak, bo na mój sprzeciw 2 razy powtarzają to samo. cyt.

"Thank you for contacting eBay Customer Service about the item number 183619183458 you purchased from "a1ice.in.wonder1and". My name is Sumit. I will be happy to help you.

I can understand that you are not happy with the fact that the feedback was removed. I apologize for the inconvenience and can also understand your disappointment regarding removal of negative feedback that you left to the seller.

I would like to inform you that before we remove any feedback, there are guidelines that we need to follow. We only remove Feedback if it falls under our criteria.

Please note that our decision to remove the feedback does not constitute us finding that the identified feedback is defamatory or otherwise unlawful.  However, for the protection of all our members, we keep individual account information confidential. I hope you understand that this is why I'm unable to provide specific details about the results of our investigation.

I can see that the feedback that you shared your reviews about this transaction however, as the feedback falls under criteria for removal; we remove the feedback from the sellers account. I once again apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I will really appreciate your understanding in this regard and wish you all the best for future transaction on eBay. You are a valuable member. Please write us for future assistance".

Teraz, skoro podają, że nie mam żadnej transakcji z tym użytkownikiem mogłabym się odwołać do PayPal-a /gdybym była nieuczciwa/ o zwrot pieniędzy.

Wiadomość 3 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź