Paypal i 2500$ kary

Witam. Moja sprawa tyczy się Paypala

19 maja zaktualizowano regulamin i wprowadzono nowe podpunkty które wiele zabraniają, pod groźbą grzywny 2500$, min.
"Stanowią sprzedaż przedmiotów, zanim sprzedający uzyska nad nimi kontrolę lub stanie się ich właścicielem;"

Problem polega na tym, że zakupiłem w listopadzie 2019 roku na ebayu preorder pewnej nieistotnej dla sprawy rzeczy, którą miałem dostać w maju/kwietniu. Płaciłem Paypalem. Zostałem oszukany, przedmiotu nadal nie mam, sprzedawca się nie odzywa. 26 marca tego roku założyłem w paypal roszczenie o odzyskanie pieniędzy i dzisiaj dopiero dowiedziałem się o nowym przepisie.

Prawo podobno nie działa wstecz - preorder zakupiłem w listopadzie ubiegłego roku, no ale sprawa była że tak powiem aktywna, no i po nowym regulaminie zarządałem zwrotu pieniędzy - czyli ją jeszcze dodatkowo odświeżylem. Czy grożą mi jakieś konsekwencje z tego powodu?
Wiadomość 1 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź
1 ZAAKCEPTOWANE ROZWIĄZANIE

Zaakceptowane rozwiązania

Paypal i 2500$ kary

Cytuje z Paypala.com bo nie widze nic na ten temat na paypal.pl

Cytuje:

"If you are a seller and you violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal's damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal's actual damages considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing balance in any PayPal account you control."

Powiedz mi, jakie szkody wyrzadzisz Paypalowi tym ze cos zamowiles i nie otrzymales? I to na $2500.

Spij spokojnie, tu chodzi o pogwalcenie ktoregos z tych punktow w taki sposob ze wyrzadzisz szkode Paypalowi: cytuje:

"Items prohibited by the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy.
For Item Not Received claims, items which you collect in person or arrange to be collected on your behalf, including items bought in a seller’s store location.
Industrial machinery used in manufacturing.
Anything purchased from, or an amount paid to, a government agency.
Stored value items such as gift cards and pre-paid cards.
Gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize.
Payments sent using PayPal’s friends and family functionality.
Payments sent using PayPal to any bill payment service.
Payments made using PayPal Payouts and Mass Pay or guest checkout transactions (i.e. not sent using your PayPal account)."

Pisza tez ze
Kare pobieraja z konta Paypal.

Paypal nie moze wyplacic z konta bankowego uzytkownika bez jego zgody. Wiec nie trzymaj na koncie Paypala wiekszej sumy jesli wciaz masz watpliwosci doi czasu az sprawa sie rozwiaze,.

Wyświetl rozwiązanie w oryginalnym poście

Wiadomość 2 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź
2 ODPOW. 2

Paypal i 2500$ kary

Cytuje z Paypala.com bo nie widze nic na ten temat na paypal.pl

Cytuje:

"If you are a seller and you violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal's damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal's actual damages considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing balance in any PayPal account you control."

Powiedz mi, jakie szkody wyrzadzisz Paypalowi tym ze cos zamowiles i nie otrzymales? I to na $2500.

Spij spokojnie, tu chodzi o pogwalcenie ktoregos z tych punktow w taki sposob ze wyrzadzisz szkode Paypalowi: cytuje:

"Items prohibited by the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy.
For Item Not Received claims, items which you collect in person or arrange to be collected on your behalf, including items bought in a seller’s store location.
Industrial machinery used in manufacturing.
Anything purchased from, or an amount paid to, a government agency.
Stored value items such as gift cards and pre-paid cards.
Gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize.
Payments sent using PayPal’s friends and family functionality.
Payments sent using PayPal to any bill payment service.
Payments made using PayPal Payouts and Mass Pay or guest checkout transactions (i.e. not sent using your PayPal account)."

Pisza tez ze
Kare pobieraja z konta Paypal.

Paypal nie moze wyplacic z konta bankowego uzytkownika bez jego zgody. Wiec nie trzymaj na koncie Paypala wiekszej sumy jesli wciaz masz watpliwosci doi czasu az sprawa sie rozwiaze,.

Wiadomość 2 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź

Paypal i 2500$ kary

Dzięki wielkie za pomoc
Wiadomość 3 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź