Brak przesyłki z USA

iluzjonista1943
Użytkownik

W dniu 10.09. zakupiłem płytę Cd.Sprzedający mieszka w USA.Tego samego dnia dokonałem zapłaty zarówno za płytę jak i transport USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL.Dzisiaj mija 11 dzień jak sprzedający wysłał płytę niestety przesyłka jeszcze do mnie nie dotarła.Czy jest możliwość gdziekolwiek zaistniałą sytuacje reklamować??

Jako nowcjusz w zakupach za granicą proszę o wiadomość.Z góry serdzeczne dzięki. Iluzjonista/Janusz

Zaakceptowane rozwiązania (2)

Zaakceptowane rozwiązania (2)

czy wyslal to 'first class mail'

https://www.usps.com/send/first-class.htm

czy 'first call mail international'

https://www.usps.com/send/first-class-international.htm ?

wg usps.com sa to wysylki bez trackingu

Tracking is only available for the following mail classes:

•  
    • Express Mail®
    • Global Express Guaranteed®
    • Express Mail International®
    • Priority Mail International®**

+ czytaj dalej

• Can I Track / Trace First-Class Mail®?

Letters or packages sent via First-Class Mail® service cannot be tracked or traced based on name and address. However, there are several options available to customers to assist them in learning when their mailpiece was delivered if they choose to use a different type of service and/or add Extra Services to their mailing. Customer options include the following:

•  
      • Registered Mail™ The mailpiece is accounted for its entire journey and can be monitored from location to location. This service can be added to First-Class and Priority Mail.
      • Priority Mail® with Extra Services such as Delivery Confirmation™ and Signature Confirmation™ – By using Priority Mail service instead of First-Class and adding one or both of these services to their mailpiece, the customer can find out when the mailpiece was delivered and/or who signed for it.
      • Certified Mail/Return Receipt service – Adding these services to First Class or Priority Mail will provide a record of when the mailpiece was mailed and when it was received. The Return Receipt is a written or electronic record of when the mailpiece was delivered and who signed for it. 

first class to zwykla poczta i chociaz (podobno) lotnicza to moze wedrowac do Polski i 2 tygodnie. Cierpliwosci....

Poczekaj z 3 tygodnie a nastepnie otworz spor o brak przesylki

Odpowiedzi (0)

Zadaj pytanie innym użytkownikom eBay