Zwroty wg ebay,nie liczą się fakty

Jan 30:
The buyer requested a return
Reason for return:
I don't need it anymore
Comments:
I have a Coti Bout very similar to the 8x1.5 Coticule that I bought from you. I wanted a new stone a little bit larger than what I have, but Unfortunately with Coticules no two stones are alike, and the final finish on my razors edge from this Coticule stone didn t agree with my skin. I would like to return it for a full refund please. Thank you.

mój komentarz:
facet kupił kamień z realnym zdjęciem,dostał to co widział i nie składał zastrzeżeń.

Proszę zwrócić uwagę na powód zwrotu i komentarz do zwrotu,facet sobie poużywał pełnowartościowego towaru a teraz chce zwracać na mój koszt.W zasadach do zwrotów mam wyraźnie napisane że zwracam kosz wysyłki w wypadku gdy towar jest wadliwy.W tym przypadku towar nie był wadliwy co sam potwierdził klient,no sorry ale to że jego inny kamień nie pasuje do aktualnego to nie jest argumentacja.

przekształciłem return request w spór,dostałem takie coś... kupujący jednak zamknął spór bo chyba było mu wstyd że żyje w takim kraju

I'm contacting you today on behalf of eBay regarding the Belgian Yellow Coticule 8x1,5" Natural Sharpening Stone (361148080296) that you recently sold. I’m sorry to know that your buyer has opened a case because the item they received was different from what was listed. I'm more than happy to assist you in resolving this case.

The options we recommend are to send your buyer a prepaid return shipping label or to send your buyer money through PayPal to cover the cost of return shipping. You can also issue a full refund to the buyer without requiring a return, which will close the case; this can be done from the Resolution Center.

There are several benefits to you resolving this case on your own:

- You'll provide a better buyer experience, which may result in better Feedback and detailed seller ratings.

- This won't count as a “case closed without seller resolution” towards your seller performance standards.

- PayPal funds for the sale, which are placed on hold when a case is opened, will be released and applied to the refund.

- Your eBay and PayPal fees will be automatically credited to your account when you issue a refund.

If you haven't resolved this issue before the hold is released, eBay will be forced to take the following actions:

- We'll close the case in the buyer's favor and will not require them to return the item.

- We'll count this as a “case closed without seller resolution” towards your seller performance standards.

- We'll refund the buyer and then seek reimbursement from you.

- You won't be eligible to receive a credit for eBay and PayPal fees.

Wiadomość 1 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź
2 ODPOW. 2

Brak słów. Zapas nervosolu potrzebny bo to się w pa*e nie mieści.

Wiadomość 2 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź

To normalne, dziwne to by było jakby przeanalizowali sprawę i zgodnie z tym wydali decyzję. Mi gość otwiera roszczenie o niezgodność z opisem, pisze że zjadł wszystkie tabletki i produkt nie działa, paypal z przyjemnością akceptuje roszczenie i pisze żeby kupujący odesłał przedmiot w stanie w jakim go otrzymał.... Pajac wystawia nam nega, a za chwilę nega następnemu sprzedawcy że od niego produkt też nie działa. Wcześniej jeszcze otwiera nam roszczenie do tego samego zamówienia, że wogle nie wysłaliśmy przesyłki ale tracking pokazuje doręczenie i zostaje zamknięta na naszą korzyść, później przypomina sobie że jednak dostał ale nic nie działa, paypal ciągnie takiego za rączkę i prosi o odesłanie. Szkoda gadać cały ten system zwrotów i prowadzenia spraw o kant pupy rozbić.

Wiadomość 3 z 3
ostatnia odpowiedź