Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

witam proszę o podanie numer telefonu do działu obsługi klienta

proszę o podanie numer telefonu do działu obsługi klienta

Wiadomość 1 z 7
ostatnia odpowiedź
6 ODPOW. 6

Do ebay polskiego wciąż mailowy kontakt natomiast masz możliwość skontaktowania się telefonicznie z innymi serwisami np.ebay.co.uk .ebay.com oraz ebay.de wystarczy ze zalogujesz się do odpowiedniej strony i skorzystasz z opcji skontaktuj się z ebay ' contact eBay' w Customer Support.

Wiadomość 2 z 7
ostatnia odpowiedź

01639161054 PROSZE O KONTAKT

Wiadomość 3 z 7
ostatnia odpowiedź

chcesz zadzwonić do ebay 🙂 

To się kolegi żarty trzymają 🙂 

Wiadomość 4 z 7
ostatnia odpowiedź

Wiadomość 5 z 7
ostatnia odpowiedź

Dear eBay,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my deep concern and frustration regarding my recent order, which, to my dismay, I have not received despite the considerable amount of time that has passed since the expected delivery date.

Order Number: [ 09-10612-84406 ] Order Date: [ October 2nd  2023]

I placed the order on [October 2nd  2023], and the estimated delivery date was [October 21st  2023]. Unfortunately, as of today, [January 14th 2024], I have yet to receive the items. This delay has caused a significant inconvenience, and I am reaching out to seek urgent assistance in resolving this matter.

I have already checked the tracking information provided, and there have been no updates. This lack of information is disconcerting, and I am left in the dark about the whereabouts of my order.

Given the extended delay and the lack of transparency regarding the status of my shipment, I kindly request a thorough investigation into this matter. Please provide me with updated information on the current status of my order and the steps being taken to expedite its delivery.

I understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise in the shipping process, but the lack of communication and the extended delay are unacceptable. As a loyal customer, I expect a higher level of service, and I trust that you will address this issue promptly.

If the delay persists, I would appreciate information on the available options for resolution, including the possibility of a refund or expedited shipping at no additional cost.

I value your products and services, and I hope we can resolve this matter amicably and promptly. I look forward to your urgent response and a satisfactory resolution to this issue.

Thank you for taking the time to look into this matter.

Sincerely,

Abbas Qurashi Mohammed

Muhammad.Qureshi@hlag.com

Wiadomość 6 z 7
ostatnia odpowiedź

Please contact the seller in this matter.

Respectfully remaining

eBay member Guangxi Hone

Wiadomość 7 z 7
ostatnia odpowiedź