anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

JAK ebay z paypal okrada sprzedawców

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying-Selling-Basics/How-to-steal-with-ebay/qaq-p/26819673

At the first I need to tell what happen.

I put item on ebay - it was old, working typewriter UNDERWOOD (Underwood Vintage Typewriter No. 5 Serial Number 2222462-5).
The cheapest way of delivery (sea) has been choosen by Buyer (catwrestler).

I put number of package, and all I could do was waiting for delivery. No one asked about delivery time, what is listed on the courier company.

After some time, buyer sent note to ebay for money back. Of course - eaby agreed with him, and did not took into consideration my information about delivery status (on board).

So, my cash has been stollen from PAyPal account.

Afret some time, the delivery status was changed to DELIVERED.

Eaby do not see any problem with it. PayPal too. So, my cash was stollen by EBAY and PAyPal. Moreover, what is funny - Eaby refused my request to cancel order and back its 10% tribute for sold item.

My last message to EBAY:

-----------------------------------------------

EBAY sent moneyback request to PAYPAL. PAYPAL removed my money from my account by donating them to EBAY. EBAY received my cash because EBAY stuff told 'item was not delivered'. There was no discussion abut delivery time with user (CATWRESTLER) who choose the cheapest (sea transport) method. All documents proving my rights are follow:

www.infocentre.pl/EBAY/USPS.pdf

www.infocentre.pl/EBAY/USPS_delivered.pdf

www.infocentre.pl/EBAY/paypalincom.pdf

www.infocentre.pl/EBAY/paypalout.pdf

I need my money back.

-----------------------------------------------

EBAY answered that everything is ok when I sent message:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once again:
1) EABY took my money, instead of wait to delivery reach destination (all you have to do was WAITING)
2) I send information package is on the way and system search it.
3) all EABY need to do was WAIT.
4) according to: - The delivery status of the item as "delivered" YES, delivered!!!!!
- The date of delivery (which reflects the seller shipped within the stated handling time) We do not (me and member) deliberate time of cheapest shipping, but member knew item is on the way and just USE EABY for fraud.
- The recipient's address, displaying at least the city/state or ZIP code (or the equivalent) of the address listed on either the eBay "Order details" page or the PayPal "Transaction Details" page. YES, package was delivered to the PAyPal's address as member request.
5) if EBAY took my money because EBAY service/persons do not need to take into consideration my declaration the item is on the way, I want my money back, because I was right and you were wrong! There is no way or law to do like this.
6) I made all clear and as was described in transaction's details. I want my money back. You took it all and You give me back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have any idea how to force them to return my money?

Wiadomość 1 z 1
ostatnia odpowiedź
0 ODPOWIEDZI 0